It never occurs when you have the time to deal with it. Instead, it happens when your house if full of guests or you’re in the middle of bathing. When you need water heater repair right now in St Louis, MO, speak with the experienced professionals at Flow King Rooter for hassle-free repair, now. Our knowledgeable professionals provide service that’s reliable and long-lasting, and won’t break your bank. Schedule your water heater repair now by calling 314-348-7503.
Water Heater Problems
A broken water heater can stop your whole home. But, most water heater problems can easily be solved by a professional without breaking your bank. As long as the problem can be fixed and we don’t have to replace it, the issues are usually taken care of very quickly. The key is to catch the problem before it gets so bad that it has to be replaced.
Funny Smells in Your Water
Sediment that has settled in your tank may be causing the funny smells and tastes in your water supply. Sediment is collected at the bottom of your tank from water flowing through and should be removed in the course of regular maintenance efforts to prevent premature wear and tear.
Cuts Off Too Quickly or Keeps Running
You probably have a thermostat problem if your water heater runs and then shuts off quickly afterward. This happens because your faulty thermostat is tricking your water heater into thinking that the water is sufficiently heated. A professional will replace your thermostat quickly so your water heater can do its job.
Running Heater With No Hot Water
If you can hear your water heater running but you have no hot water, your heating element probably needs to be replaced. A professional can quickly replace your water heater’s heating element to get it heating sufficiently again quickly.
If your hot water heater has a leaky tank, your system will need to be replaced. Unfortunately, damaged tanks cannot be repaired and can lead to heavy flooding in your home if not quickly replaced.
Water Heater Replacement
Standard water heaters typically last between 8 and 12 years, depending on care and usage. When it’s time for a replacement, our technicians will provide the tools and details you need to select the ideal water heater for your needs. Our experts will go over all of your water heater choices like energy efficient and tankless models, so you know you’re receiving the exact product you want. When you need water heater repair in St Louis, MO, call the Flow King Rooter team to get service you can count on. We will complete your repairs or replacement quickly and efficiently. Learn more about our repair services or schedule your appointment when you call 314-348-7503.
- Tankless Water Heater Installation A tankless water heater will allow you to save money because it only heats water when you need it.
- Water Heater Replacement When your water heater goes out and you need a new one, it is important that you get a new one that works the best for your home.
- Propane & Gas Water Heater Replacement Gas water heaters are a great investment and will be able to heat your water and get it to you faster than many other types of heaters.
- Electric Water Heater Replacement An electric water heater is found in many homes and will heat your water efficiently and quickly as soon as you turn it on.
- Water Heater Inspection It is important to make sure that your water heaters are inspected to ensure that there are no problems and that they last as long as they are supposed to.
- High Recovery Water Heaters Finding a water heater that works best for you and that delivers you hot water as fast as possible is what this heater will do for you.
- Heat Pump Water Heaters A heat pump water heater can be installed for you right away when you call one of our professional plumbers, today.
- Hot Water Heater Boosters Boost your water pressure and the quickness that you are receiving your water so that you never have to wait for hot water again.